Home » » MY FIRST HEART BREAK [FINALE ]

MY FIRST HEART BREAK [FINALE ]

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 1 September 2015 | September 01, 2015

 Image result for Breaking heart picture

I tried to console her and even feigned some crying self. I just didn't know what to have said to  justify my 1st class in stupidiology. How could I have bought Popcorn and Schweppes for a lady and not just on an ordinary day. On Valentines day. Was I leaving in the cave to have not noticed how it was been done. Hmmmmmmmmm....


She eventually calmed and we both got dressed up and went to Mama cass, that was the only major eatery also then in town. We had some little fun and she actually acted like nothing had happened and I was also so blind to see that all the previous events would have been enough to discourage a lady from moving further with a guy. 

We left for home later in the evening and I tried making her a meal just to make it up to her. But it was just so unfortunate again I forgot adding salt to the stew. Although that was better anyway, compared to over salting the stew. 

She left for a program at LASPOTECH the following day and it was then it dawned on me that I had just lost her. She wouldn't pick my call for days. I was even scared, because I had not been able to confirm if she arrived safe or something. 

She sent a text after a week and told me she had the worst Valentines celebration with me and she was so disappointed. I called her and she picked. I tried to apologize and promised it would never happen again. 

' Yes, it will never happen again' She said and I knew she had made up her mind finally. I tried to apologize seriously, but she just banged the call. I called for like a thousand times that day, no response. It was like I was in hell, I began to lose control on myself, wouldn't eat, sent like a 100 messages, reminding her of the promises we made to eachother when everything started , telling her I would try to cultivate a more caring attitude and all sorts. She never replied. 

It was then I decided to go down to LASPOTECH as I could not bear the pain anymore. I couldn't eat well for days, my heart was always skipping and I had totally lost it. And to make matters worse, exam was approaching. 

I didn't tell her I was coming down to her school. I knew the address as we had discussed that earlier into the relationship about me visiting one of these days. 

I left for LASPOTECH on this very day. And I just hoped everything would be so smooth, I would get back my love and make it up to her. And I would be a good guy from then on. Got to LAGOS by noon, and tried calling her. She didn't pick as well. So I sent a message that I was at her hostel. 

She immediately called and asked which hostel, I said 19 Rooms of course. And she said why did I have to come. That she was not at home and she was not going to come home to see me. I thought I was hearing differently. I asked what she said and she asked if my journey had taken away my sense of hearing, that she was not gonna see me. I must tell, we never saw until I left LAGOS. That girl can be so cruel. 

Fortunately, while I was touring the school, I saw a friend that used to be in LAUTECH, but later left. And I explained everything to him. He accommodated me for that night and I left for OSUN STATE the following day. As it was announced ASUU had begun a strike on that same morning. That was what saved me from the unfolding disaster that could have happened if we had gone ahead with our exams. 

I felt real pains for the next 2 months and I though it would never end. But I just slept one afternoon and woke up only to discover that I was not feeling any more heart pains. Her thought totally disappeard from my mind.

I have to give Kudos to my best friend, Faisal, he was always there trying to talk me out of the pains and telling me all I had to do was just forget her. I did and I must tell you from then on. I have been so careful with ladies that the only love I feel for them is ............

THE END..... THIS IS NOT A FICTION.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment