Home » » BIG LIES WE TOLD FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL

BIG LIES WE TOLD FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 1 September 2015 | September 01, 2015

 


' See that aeroplane going! My dad is the pilot' I remember that to be one of my fables I gave friends in High School. As you all know, a school is a gathering of humans with different characters and attitudes. You get to meet some extra ordinary jovial people and some crazily weirdos you would wonder if they were humans. 


And for the fact that there are a lot of people claiming they are rich in their family, you wouldn't want to be caught off guard. You also want to belong and claim your family owns Computer Village, even...

I had an imaginary uncle then in London that brought stuffs for me, I always told my friends. My uncle travelled every week to London. And when he came back, he made sure he came with a different car and a lot of goodies. 

I once told my friends my uncle brought a Chewing Gum that never loses its taste. You will chew and chew and it continues to get sweetened the more it stays in your mouth. I was telling Samuel the other day on how I chewed the gum for 3days and later spat it out. He asked why I did that, since it doesn't lose its taste. I knew I had been caught off guard. But I still tried to cover up telling him I wanted to try the Macaroni flavour.

SO GUYS, LET'S GET TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE LIES YOUR FRIENDS TOLD WAY BACK THEN ...KINDLY COMMENT.

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment