Home » » Toyosi Akerele Check Her office For Rats Before Leaving. "Nigerian Rodents Can't Be Trusted

Toyosi Akerele Check Her office For Rats Before Leaving. "Nigerian Rodents Can't Be Trusted

Written By Unknown on Friday 25 August 2017 | August 25, 2017

Nigerian Social entrepreneur and Harvard graduate, Toyosi Akerele Ogunsiji shared a post which is an obvious dig at report of rat invasion in President Buhari's office. Read below...

"Before heading off on my next adventure, Me, I just came by my Office today to see and check that Rats haven't taken over one of our businesses so that I can decide whether to work from home or not.
After checking, I had to also test my PC to be sure they haven't eaten the Cables so I can download the soft copy of the Nigerian Budget that was declared missing a while ago. One can never trust these Nigerian Rodents joo. My Colleagues and Team Members have assured me that all is well but tomorrow, I will have to go and check our other Offices too.
#NaJokeO
#OnlyNigeriansWillUnderstandThis
#IbelongtoEverybodyButWeHaveToBelongSha
#FellowNigeriansShebiUnaGet
#DidIJustCrossTheNationalRedLine?
#WePlayTooMuchInThisCountry
#SayNoToHateSpeech


SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment