Home » » “I Don’t Drink, I Don’t Smoke, I Don’t Womanize” – Pasuma Reveals

“I Don’t Drink, I Don’t Smoke, I Don’t Womanize” – Pasuma Reveals

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 12 October 2016 | October 12, 2016

                                      pasuma-hfmagazineonline-650x400
Fuji artiste, Ajibola Odetola, aka Pasuma, has opened up on the kind of woman he hopes to settle down with.
When asked why he chose to remain single, he said:-
“I am not single. I have children out of wedlock. I am married to my children and I am happy with them. That does not erase the fact that I may decide to get married tomorrow.“


On the kind of woman he’s interested in getting married to, he revealed,
“I want a woman who has the fear of the Lord. She has to be educated and homely. If I find a woman who has all these qualities and a few extras, you would be the first to know.“
He also spoke about why he loves to date Yoruba actresses. According to him, “They are all my friends and we are in the same industry. That makes it easy for us to understand each other.“
Not only that, the singer talks about what he loves to do in his spare time, “I don’t drink, I don’t smoke and I don’t womanise. I just do my thing and I love being in my house watching TV. I love sports and I am an Arsenal fan. That is the way I relax.“
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment