Home » » Big Brother's Lisa Appleton Wants To Be The Next Kim Kardashian As She Takes Trash Out In Short Neligee(18+)

Big Brother's Lisa Appleton Wants To Be The Next Kim Kardashian As She Takes Trash Out In Short Neligee(18+)

Written By Unknown on Saturday 22 October 2016 | October 22, 2016

Reality TV star who rose to fame on Big Brother back in 2008, in her bid to be the next Kim Kardashian disposed of her refuse outside her house wearing a short black negligee and robe, exposing her underwear in the process.
Speaking about her fame, the 48-year-old said :
“I will always stay in the public eye. I’ll probably go worldwide.
“I’ll be the next Kim Kardashian but more of a comedy version. I’m going to take it worldwide, why not? I believe life will begin at 50.”




SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment