Home » » Cute Singer Korede Bello In Hot Romance With President’S Daughter, Zahra Buhari?

Cute Singer Korede Bello In Hot Romance With President’S Daughter, Zahra Buhari?

Written By Unknown on Thursday 22 September 2016 | September 22, 2016

                                   unnamed
Korede Bello in an interview gave the details of his relationship with the president’s daughter, Zarha
He admitted to loving his current relationship status
He also commented on the photo of him with the beautiful first daughter.
In a recent interview, the cute singer stated admitted the picture of him and Zarha Buhari is a “good picture”, this same picture that caused an up roar on the internet when he posted it on Instagram and captioned it “Bae and I.”

When asked if he had a crush on Zarha, he admitted he didn’t. The sensational singer however, only just admires the beauty.
He said:-
She’s a very nice person, she’s definitely passionate about Nigeria. I’m passionate about Nigeria. We’re friends, we’re cool.
‘I think she’s older than me and the frame of mind I’m in right now, no. She might get married before me, that’s what I’m trying to say.”
                                          unnamed-1 


SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment