Home » » Singer, Lynxxx’s social media account hacked, used for p*rn exhibition!

Singer, Lynxxx’s social media account hacked, used for p*rn exhibition!

Written By Unknown on Friday 1 July 2016 | July 01, 2016

                                      Lynxxx-NL
Singer, Chukie Edozien, also known as  Lynxx, has announced that one of his social media accounts has been hacked and is now filled with n*des and provocative pictures.
According to the singer, it is a clear indication that once you chose the path of righteousness, enemies and trials multiply. He however restated that nothing could sway him off his walk with Christ.


“God is definitely in control! Who ever is behind it, I leave u for God.. Apologies to my followers for such pictures, God pass them.”
”My people, thanks for bringing it 2 my notice before more damage could be done..Wow Less than 24hrs various trials! My account just got hacked.”
Lynxxx has lately been very spiritual and really vocal about his love for God. The ‘Fine Lady’ singer said he got tired of the life he was living, was not fulfilled and wanted more.
According to him, “I just became more spiritual, I just decided to focus on the more important things in life over the frivolous and fleeting things.”
Lynxxx also revealed that he had lost friends who could not cope with his newfound sense of purpose.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment