Home » » Lionel Messi speaks as he turns 29 years today..Reveals how long he wants to play for barcelona

Lionel Messi speaks as he turns 29 years today..Reveals how long he wants to play for barcelona

Written By Unknown on Friday 24 June 2016 | June 24, 2016


Argentina and Barcelona hero Lionel Messi turned a year old today. Leo is one of the wonders of the world and has been a true inspiration and joy to watch for our generation.
La Pulga turns 29 today, and has racked up 511 goals, over 250 assists for both club and country, five Ballon d’Or awards and many more team and individual awards.

His named has longed been written in the annals of history and his story has definitely not been concluded just yet.
Leo spoke with Catalan paper Sport as he celebrated his day and had this to say;

“I feel very good physically and mentally,”

“I’m still having so much fun whenever I go out on the pitch.”

 “I’ve always said that I’m happy in Barcelona and while the club and the people want me, I’ll be happy to help them gain new challenges,” he continued.

“If injuries respect me and I still have some luck, my intention is to play [for Barça and Argentina] for many more years.”


SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment