Home » » I’m Giving Out Some Dollars For My Birthday – Seyi Law Says In New Instagram Post

I’m Giving Out Some Dollars For My Birthday – Seyi Law Says In New Instagram Post

Written By Unknown on Thursday 23 June 2016 | June 23, 2016

                                          3872297_seyilaw
Comedian Seyilaw is here again with his strange lifestyle that baffles everyone in one way or the other.
Seyilaw took to his Instagram wall to reveal that he will be giving out some dollars as he celebrates his 33rd birthday today June 22nd, 2016.
Oluwaseyitan wrote : “I am giving out some dollars for my birthday. Even Dangote can’t compete. The Dollar Man.m SEYILAW FAST AND FUNNY 2. July 24th, 2016 at EKO HOTEL and SUITES. KINGS AND QUEENS EDITION. #FASTNFUNNYWITHSEYILAW #KINGSANDQUEENSEDITION #JOINTHEMOVEMENT”
Watch The Video Below:-


 

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment