Home » » I Don’t Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB’ ‘ Mabel, First Wife Speaks

I Don’t Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB’ ‘ Mabel, First Wife Speaks

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 15 June 2016 | June 15, 2016

ojb wife 

Musician OJB was diagnosed of kidney failure in 2013, his first wife Mabel Babatunde Okungbowa gave up one of her kidneys to save his life.
In a recent chat with THENETNG, Mabel narrates OJB’s last moments saying, ‘it wasn’t really dramatic, it was just the normal signs we see when he’s about going for his dialysis but this time he was in a lot of pains and I was by his side all through.’

She continued, ‘this is all so sudden because we were still speaking about plans for his 50th birthday over the weekend’.
When asked how she feels about donating her kidney to him three years ago, she said, ‘I don’t regret it, I did it because I wanted to. I wasn’t forced to do it. After all he’s my husband, so I don’t regret it’.


SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment