Home » » Khloe Kardashian frustrated with Caitlyn Jenner, says "I don't know this person anymore'

Khloe Kardashian frustrated with Caitlyn Jenner, says "I don't know this person anymore'

Written By Unknown on Friday 9 October 2015 | October 09, 2015

Speaking to her sister, Kim in a sneak peak of their reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians yesterday, Khloe Kardashian expressed her frustration with step dad turned step mum, Caitlyn Jenner, saying his transition has killed any relationship they had. She said;
"I don't know this person anymore. Bruce is gone, and I don't know Caitlyn. Simple as that. They have way different personalities. Polar opposites. Genuinely they are two different people. And as they should be - but how dare he tell us before he transitioned, ''I'm the same. Bruce is always gonna be here.;; ... can I see Bruce for a second because I don't know who this person is.'
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment