Home » » See Who Don Jazzy is Blaming For His Seperation With Dbanj

See Who Don Jazzy is Blaming For His Seperation With Dbanj

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 19 August 2015 | August 19, 2015

             




 In an exclusive interview with City People, Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy said
 that his breakup with his former business partner D'banj was created by fans of
 the Mo' Hits label and the media.



See what he said after the cut:



"I keep saying that, the problem  you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we
 were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever"
“Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look
 for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then
 there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment