Home » » I abandoned my five children to become a lesbian (photos)

I abandoned my five children to become a lesbian (photos)

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 21 July 2015 | July 21, 2015

I abandoned my five children to become a lesbian (photos)

Journalist Ihechukwu Njoku sent me this exclusive story to me that will touch your heart. Read below
A YouTube video showcasing a heartbreaking tale narrated at a popular church in Lagos has been uploaded to the internet, a Nigerian lady confessing her sordid journey into lesbianism and its horrific consequences upon her young family.
According to Mrs Blessing Okoma, a happy marriage blessed with five children was thrown into turmoil at the premature death of her husband. Whilst mourning his demise, Blessing had a sickening nightmare. An elderly lady slept with her, ending the inhumane act with the weighty words, ‘Do you know your husband gave you to me?’
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment